Friday, February 25, 2005

Captains Log: Entry #1.

So here it is, my first blog. I hate to get off on the wrong foot here but this feels pretty dumb. Shouldn't middle age women who wear mumus, hate children and love cats do this during the winter months when there aren't any craftsfairs to go to? Well, I'm going to update this from time to time with news, lies about me, and conspiracy theories about the world. Maybe people will fall in love with my self inflated ego as it radiates from my words and give me some greater purpose in life. Actually, I'm just too cheap to pay for a real URL. I am not an expert when it comes to grammer and spelling so don't expect great things out of this blog. Just take it for what it is worth, at least it's free.
Today was a snow day in Northern Virginia, which meant no school. So, I was forced to turn to the only forms of education the youth have left, T.V. and internet. The History channel took a break from it's all Hitler all the time programing to teach me about trucks. That is really the extent of my day.
By the way, my dial-up internet connection is slow tonight so this post is going up without spelling or grammer check. Sorry.

No comments: