Thursday, February 24, 2005

Is This Treason?

I'm really tired of the "Christian Right". Hey, I'm a Christian but that doesn't make me better than a Muslim. We both have one God who is based of the same teachings from a long time ago. Is Jihad so different from taking the teachings of a guy who wanted peace and useing it to cause trouble all over the world?
Am I really going to go to hell for my beliefs? Or do you have the same probability as me. We are both made of molecules and atoms. These building blocks of life have only so many variations they can go through. Purhaps God set these atoms up to limit our behavior, perhaps science can prove fate. Perhaps I'm tired and It's late.
No that would just be a cop out to writing about this. But it is true. I am tired. I'm tired of one lady's crusade to make dancing like it was in the fifties at my high school. I'm tired of people telling the school down the street that they can't do a play about a gay kid.
Breaking news everyone! God did not choose George W. Bush to lead America. You did. God's plan would not have involved the destruction of a national surplus and the destruction of our social security. Just because SS is the only program that could turn a profit didn't give him the right to take money out of it for and unpopular war and then claim that the system needs to be fixed.
Yeah, I support the troops. That is why I want to bring them home!
i'll edit this later and try to give it more reason and logical flow, my thoughts are to fast for my typing.

NUKE GAY BABY WHALES FOR JESUS!

No comments: